EUROPEAN FACIALS: A European Facial is a very relaxing, enjoyable and memorable service. When received on a regular basis, facial treatments result in a very noticeable improvement in the skin tone, texture and appearance. Facial treatments preserve the health and youth of the skin by using correct cleansing methods, relaxing the nerves, increasing the circulation, activating the skin glands and toning the muscles. Facial treatments correct various skin conditions such as dryness, dehydration, oiliness, black heads, aging lines, and minor conditions of acne. The health of the skin depends on two main factors: the health of the body (disturbance of hormone, digestive, metabolism, emotion) and the care of the skin and body (regular facials, proper cleansing, corrective and preventive facial treatments and creams, diet, relaxation, excercise and protection.) Facials are recommended monthly.
SUGGESTIONS: Cleanse your skin twice daily with the use of facial creams designed for your skin type. Avoid use of soaps. *Apply toner daily to balance and refresh your skin. *Wear a moisturizer to protect your skin from the elements and make-up. * Apply a nourishment Mask every 2-4 weeks to keep your skin soft, pliable and nourished.
BODY THERAPY WRAP: Therapeutic treatments to increase circulation, detoxify, distress, revitalize, rejuvenate, re-hydrate and relax you. Each wrap is designed to target your specific needs and is preceded by a body exfoliation, and a 20 minute Essential Oil Body Massage. Extras can be added on.
WAXING: Quick removal of unwanted hair on the face or body. Waxing leaves the skin soft and supple, slows down the hair growth rate, weakens the hair follicle and in many cases grow in lighter through repeated treatments. Removal lasts approximately 3-6 weeks.
* For Bikini Lines it is not advisable to wear your best under wear in.
* Do not shave or tweeze in between appointments as it will encourage coarse, dark hair growth.
* Do not be alarmed if the growth does not last as long after the initial appointment. If your hairs are quite coarse and you have been shaving for a long time, it will take sometime for the process to slow down.
* Do massage oils/creams on the waxed area to keep it soft, supple and eliminate scales, it is advisable to wait 24 hours to avoid irritation.
* Exfoliate any area that you have waxed, approx 2-4 times a week. This will help out any in grown hairs. ( You may still want to purchase waxing/shaving bump irritation product if in grown hairs persist)
* Redness, swelling or rash may occur but will go away within a day or two. This problem usually only occurs on very sensitive skin.
(BEAUTY HAS ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES) - EST 1997